JOHN H. NUFFER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
ENGLISH LEARNERS ADVISORY COUNCIL (ELAC)
- Advising the School Site Council (SSC) on the development of the Single School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA). Advising the School Site Council on the school's program, goals, and objectives for EL programs/services.
- Advising the principal and staff on the school's program for English learners.
- Assisting in the development of the school's Annual Language Census (R-30 Report). (Advising the school on the administration of R-30 Report.)
- Assisting in the development of the school's needs assessment.
- Assisting in the development of the school's efforts to make parents aware of importance of regular school attendance.
ELAC training and training materials, planned in full consultation with committee members, to assist members in carrying out their legal responsibilities.
- Elect at least one member to the DELAC. (Lupe Avila)